Eight Reasons For Using Thirty30 Tennis During Coaching Sessions
Updated: Nov 26, 2019
During coaching sessions, Thirty30 tennis can be used:
(1) to give players more actual playing experience and opportunities to play the game.
(2) when under time constraints.
(3) when introducing / developing players understanding of tennis scoring.
(4) to get through more matches and to play against lots of different opponents and game styles rather than just against 1 or 2 players.
(5) for helping the player’s understanding of the scoring format when it gets to Deuce-Advantage etc.
(6) to give players the ‘match like’ feel with every second point being a game point.
(7) to help players to cope with the ‘bigger’ points more comfortably.
(8) to help players to find tennis more enjoyable, fast paced and exciting.
Since trialling of Thirty30 was launched all over the world at the end of December 2017 it has been receiving very encouraging feedback and this can be found on the page link below:
Thirty30 tennis – FEELS, LOOKS and SOUNDS like traditional tennis!
Thirty30 tennis – Where EVERY Point REALLY Counts!
Thirty30 tennis – Have You Tried It Yet?
Any questions? Please contact:
Mark J Milne, Arbroath, Scotland
Creator of Thirty30 tennis