Ever find today's tennis matches too long? Thirty30 is an alternative shorter format worth trying!
Do you ever sit watching today's tennis and find that matches are too long, too slow moving, monotonous and not very exciting, even quite possibly boring?
Also, do you ever wonder why many of the stadiums are frequently partially empty at events held outwith the 4 Grand Slams?
Then, here is a possible solution...
Thirty30 tennis - tennis with a difference!
Thirty30 tennis is the shorter faster moving scoring format where ONLY the following points are played:
30-30 ("thirty-thirty"), 40-30, 30-40, 40-40 ("deuce") and Advantage points.
- more "big" pressure points - every second point played is a "game-point" - real constant pressure where 100% focus is required 100% of the time.
- less meaningless points played like 40-0.
- the 'business end' of a set is reached sooner.
- a set is completed in no longer than a 'bite-size' 20 minutes.
- more breaks of serve!
- no more relentless holds of serve!
- more exciting matches!
Where EVERY Point REALLY Counts!
Have you tried it yet?